Monday, May 9, 2016

♫ ♪ ♥ ナイフと砂糖 ♥ ♪ ♫

Hi there!
Felt quite sad those days, so I picked up three of my grail dolls.

What a strange feeling to know that dolls you've been waiting for YEARS (I mean like these three were my ultimate dream dolls back in middleschool, found some notebooks from 2009-2010 where I was writting about how much I dreamed about these girls).


 ♥ Cosmic Mercu (and her twin Jupi) was most wanted. I bought little version of both skyish sisters 6 years ago, now Full-scale time has come and I'm just like I want to cry my eyes out.
 ♥ Paja... Everybody who's been into dolls since 2008 know how much blondie AKA Dino girl was sought after. Remember seeing her going for 500+ on ebay. I came back on the hobby discovering she had be re-released twice. Now nightgown senpaï's become a common model to own. What happened that day of 2010 is about to unfold once again. One Japan-based conv long ago, I stepped through the stand of a pullip clothes maker and into this beauty. Those eyes will look inside of my soul once again, but this time it's gleaming for me !

Disney Fan forever.
♥ Sacralita, dear little nun... The convinced atheist that I am fell for this little face. I remember showing her to my grandmother, telling me that she'd get me her if I found this jewel for less than 200.
I'm so excited I could grab this precious grail, can't wait to suprise my grandma with Nun-chan!













Self post time isn't coming. Life is just so boring sometimes the only thing I can do except spending money that I don't have *sob* is to write useless words on the 深海の深さ of the internet.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, you're soo lucky :) Btw, I love what you did to your blog, it looks super cute now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't barely believe they will be mine in a couple of day ♫
    Thank you, it looked so boring... I wanted it to suit my personnality :)
    I didn't know some people were looking at my blog, that makes me sooo happy *^_^*

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, cutie pie ♥