Saturday, January 23, 2016

New order!!

Hi dollies!
Ages for I did not take time to update this blog, but it seems I am getting more and more readers, even if nobody dare to leave a comment (why don't you?)

My other hobby, lolita fashion, tended to take more room inside my life therefore Pullip got litteraly... In the attic (the real one that time).

that was befor eBay decided Pullip didn't show off their adorable faces to my weak own one.

that resulted on a HUGE ORDER including following Ladies


 Arietta, Carol, Lan Ai, Little red riding hood, China China

Dreams coming true. Probably gonna write more about each of them in specific post who'll come later.

Also added fancy stuff to my order, including timulus taeyang, two little (Swan, the christmas twin Carol and Rudolph and... My lovely Froggy!!!) plus a bunch of outfits I'll probably end up to sell.




Wondering about making an unboxing video... Anyone interested?

take care dollies ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, cutie pie ♥